- Follow up on all customers and conduct regular visits to ensure satisfying their needs and handling their requirements. Pursue new businesses and demonstrate product portfolio to potential clients.
- Responsible on conducting sales visits and sales calls (telesales) as instructed by own direct supervisor in order to achieve the sales target.
- Implement approved sales tactics and operational plans for various areas and channels within responsibility, including pricing and discount strategies, and other related sales strategies.
Customer Service & Relationship
- Satisfy all aspects of customer relationship activities including development of customer database and contacts in order to ensure strong client relationships that can be converted into retained customers and growth in market share.
- Responsible for achieving the sales targets and plans in relation to soliciting and establishing supply agreements with potential customers in line with own department strategy and plans.
- Responsible for building close relationships with potential and new customers to ensure satisfying needs and expectations.
- Report sales trends and competitor activity in order to determine effectiveness of sales plans and strategies. Make necessary adjustments to maintain competitive advantage.
- Monitor and report sales results against set targets and plans, also implement necessary actions to ensure achieving the targets.
- Seek own manager assistance and guidance in necessary cases to ensure achieving sales targets and plans.
Customer Satisfaction and Complaints:
- Responsible for handling customer complaints in efficient and professional manner within Fine Solution policies and systems.
- Responsible for coordinating with own manager to measure and analyse customer satisfaction and implement necessary actions required.
- Responsible for the collection of their customers Debits and in case of any payments troubles out of the hands of the salesperson and he is completed all the required legal papers with the customers; the total case will be delegated to the legal department.