Calling all sports fans — game time just got real with the launch of XTADIUM on Meta Quest.
Developed by YBVR, XTADIUM gets you closer to the action than ever before by delivering 180-degree virtual reality (VR) footage in up to 8K video quality. Real-time statistical overlays that you can toggle on or off let you stay on top of the game, and you can choose from up to eight different camera angles to get the best view. You can enjoy an event by yourself or create a private watch party for your friends to join.
XTADIUM, only available in the US, will offer live events, on-demand replays and immersive highlights for the ultimate sports experience. Check out the content lineup at launch:
- In 180-degree VR:
- Three VOD 45-minute versions of NASCAR Cup Series races
- Two VOD UFC Fight Pass events, LFA 141 and LFA 144
- Live and VOD matches from the All American Cup – Team Tennis Tournament
- A collection of full VOD fight cards and highlights from ONE Championship
- Archival footage from EuroLeague basketball
- In 2D:
- Live content from the beIN SPORTS XTRA channel
- Some choice waves from World Surf League
We expect more sports content to hit XTADIUM in the coming months. Fans will also be able to get a ticket to live pay-per-view events or access subscription-only content via authentication from their favorite leagues and networks.