We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Generalist to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as compensation and benefits, Contracts, Recognition and Reward, HR Analysis Reports, Recruitment, and Employee Engagement.
- Make recommendations for new company insurance policies, ensure that insurance certificates are in full compliance, and keep track of important policy details
- Set up effective and efficient systems to organize and administrate all staff insurance claims
- Maintain employee records and paperwork, including up to date records of all medical insurance claims
- Process all Insurance company payments as required
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
Recognition and reward
- Create an R&R program to support the company’s yearly objectives.
- R&R culture awareness.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Establish the most effective systems and channels of internal communication to facilitate timely and relevant
- information exchange between the company and its employees.
- Communicate all organizational changes within the organization.
- Assisting in Blue-Collar recruitment processes
- Administering compensation and benefit plans