Help desk support specialists are the go-to people for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software. They are responsible for answering queries and addressing system and user issues in a timely and professional manner. Help desk support works with the IT team, and will often interact with system and computer users across the company.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Assist with onboarding of new users.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.