Customer Success Specialist:
Looking to expand your knowledge to a new horizon? Joining our team and working in an international environment will allow you to support our clients in Malaysia, Canada, Japan, the UK, you name it. Gain global exposure today by joining our growth hacking team.
CS liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in a professional organization.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customers’ usage of our product.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Conduct meetings with other functions to discuss project-related issues.
- Run regular meetings with the clients to discuss updates and set directions.
- Create and send monthly, quarterly and weekly reports to the clients.