We are looking for a Full Time Platform Engineer
At Nexta, we are launching a mobile app and money management platform that will spur a new era of digital financial services in Egypt.
- You will be reporting to the Lead Solutions Architect and will be responsible for leading aspects of architecture and design.
- Working closely with stakeholders, you will:
- Lead the creation of a cutting-edge platform based on Kubernetes.
- You will ensure the platform is secure and performant and adheres to current best practices for security.
- Create a roadmap for future upgrades and ensure that the platform is kept up to date and takes advantage of the latest features offered by the cloud and Kubernetes platform.
- Ensure that all platform work is automated using Infrastructure as Code (IAC). You will ensure the IAC is clear, documented, and able to be worked on collaboratively with other developers.
- Ensure that the platform works with CI/CD tools so that developers can quickly and easily deploy code into test and production.
- You will work with the other engineers to share your infrastructure knowledge and work with them to make the best use of the platform you designed.
- Create a logging and alerting framework that allows for quick problem identification and resolution and allows for points of improvement to be found.
Benefits & Further Information:
- Career progression in a fast-paced startup – your work will have a HUGE impact on what we do.
- Competitive salary package
- Remote working option (if not based in Cairo, Egypt)
- This role is full time (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday)