What we need from you:
Working at Global Study UK is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
To succeed as our Education Advisor , you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above from an accredited institution of higher education
- Proven track record of relevant work experience; customer service or sales experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of UK HE system
- Awareness of UK immigration regulations,
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- IT literacy, including MS Office, the internet and social media technologies
- Ability to work by targets
- Ability to multi-task and deliver work to strict deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to Global Study’s policy of equal opportunity and the ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and students of all cultures and backgrounds
- Highly motivated, focused and results driven
- Optimistic, positive and supportive in all interactions with others
- To work at flexible schedule to meet customer’s needs
- to work at weekends during Fairs/School Tours and other campaigns (approx. 8 Fairs/School Tours – 10 weekends a year)
- to work extra hours if requested
- to be accessible at weekends via phone/e-mail
- To represent GSUK at Universities’ Conferences
- To travel locally and internationally according to business needs.
- From Sunday to Thursday; 9.00am to 6.00pm with 1h lunch break
Why work for Global Study UK?
We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Global Study UK limitless possibilities.
By joining Global Study UK, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s education.