Account Manager is the person in charge of managing the company’s relationships with its Clients to ensure clients’ needs are met and coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions that meet clients’ needs. Account Manager is also responsible for expanding clients base and maintaining relationship with various clients to achieve the required business objectives and acquire new business; this is done by identifying contacting and meeting potential and existing clients with the purpose of understanding their needs and submitting the proper solutions and growing the relationship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts by preparing campaign presentations, reports and follow up on all requests regarding quotations, designs, production, or any other tasks to make sure to send it completely done with the revived brief and time frame from the client.
- Communicate with clients to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Responsible for open new opportunities, attract potential customers, arrange meetings, analyzing their needs and close the deal with them to achieve our sales target.
- Present the company services to potential clients.
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness.
- Presentation, conceptualizing plans for clients keeping in mind brand objectives, brand positioning, and target audience.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Use client feedback to improve the customer experience.