The role of the Finance Reconciliation Officer (FRO) is responsible to generate reports of the settled/ unsettled claims of the Payers and the Providers. The FRO is also responsible to ensure all statements of accounts as maintained by the Payers and the Providers of our Company with statement of account and all discrepancies resolved as per company standards. The FRO will also alert and update the Payers about the status of their outstanding payments.
- Generates reports regularly for all the payers.
- Periodically updates the status of all reports i.e., Claims aging report (locally and internationally) and general reports.
- Provides and monitors the Claims aging flow of the outstanding claims of all payers.
- Coordinates with other departments concerned to achieve positive and accurate feedback for each reconciliation request.
- Ensures healthy relationship is maintained with the Payers and the Providers by visiting them and maintaining regular correspondence with them in a recommended manner.
- Escalates issues which require management intervention.
- Organizes all data and files for easy access.