The role is responsible for providing support to the Total Rewards team, conducting key activities such as Job evaluation, Market intelligence, Salary surveys and benchmarks to support HC decision making. Analyze benefits and rewards schemes, monitor C&B policies, and ensure compliance with labor law and the company country regulations
- Conduct job evaluation and job mapping activities applying the methodologies of Korn Ferry, Towers Watson, Mercer and Aon.
- Run C&B cycles using the C&B module.
- Ensure compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Compare benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Participate in market and salary surveys with external vendors and run benchmark analysis
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis
- Prepare and update job descriptions and occupational classifications
- Apply knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Manage the day to day operations for Total Rewards according to the company guidelines
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition to prepare and coordinate all workforce planning-related activities and assist in analyzing the current workforce inventory and building workforce forecast for the future to ensure efficient allocation and utilization of workforce.
Data Management and Analytics
- Knowledge of the company process of job classification, Position ID design, and creation.
- Execute C&B Cycles (merit and bonuses) using C&B Module
- Provide support to all stakeholders with relevant system queries and requests
- Develop dashboards for data modeling and forecast for HC KPIs to facilitate HC decision making