Hatley is seeking a highly skilful, highly passionate, accountable Quality Control Engineer to join Hatley Family. Hatley is a promising E-Commerce application. It is a cloud-based Java application that acts as a bond between supermarkets and consumers.
Hatley’s technical team is uniquely selected as young, professional geeks.
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing security, penetration, major software requirement test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Analysing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments to understand product requirements.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product life cycle