• Experience: 4-6 years in a managerial role and experience in a digital marketing agency in areas of projects management, lead generation, collateral development, brand building, and online advertising
And the general experience of more than 10 years.
• Education: Bachelors or Masters in Mass Communication, Business or Technology.
* Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
* Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
* Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
* Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
* Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
* Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
* Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
* Manage policies and processes
* Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
* Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
* Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
* Direct the employee assessment process
* Prepare regular reports for upper management
* Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations * Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
• The ideal candidate for this position should be an inspirational and charismatic leader of people with a track record for building and directing high-performing teams. The ideal candidate will be dynamic and energetic, smart and thoughtful, hard-working and confident presenting in front of others. He/she will also be passionate about following innovations in the communications and marketing industry and bringing new capabilities to the portfolio.
• Business Acumen – The operational know-how to run and grow a complex region on a global platform.
• Digitally Savvy – The candidate must be tech-savvy with an in-depth understanding of how technology can transform a business. Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic direction and plans for the company’s online and digital presence
. • Leadership Skills – The talent and authenticity to inspire a team along with the ability to make tough decisions when necessary. Likewise, the ability to forge alliances throughout the network and bring a practical, problem-solving perspective to executive decisions, office situations and client matters.
• Subject Matter Expertise – Depth in at least several key elements of the offering, along with an understanding/appreciation of other disciplines and of how they can come together to form unique offerings.
• A demonstrated track record of transformational business change.
• Organizational Creativity – A builder and an innovator who will realize the possibilities of a multi-discipline environment with industry practices, functional practices and evolving centers of excellence.
• Credibility with the C-Suite– The reputation and presence to counsel executive leaders.
• Empowerment Skills – Ensures work and relationships are founded on open and honest communications and upholds creative, ethical, and legal standards.
• Advertising Expertise: Manage every communication element of advertising and marketing including creative, copy, layouts and production. Oversee all design and creative content, website development and conceptualization.
• Financial Acumen: The candidate must show an understanding on financial reporting, planning and budgeting and cost control.
• Administrative & Operations Expertise: Manage the HR & Admin strategy and evaluate employees’ work performance. (Finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
• Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)