One of our international clients, a large global NGO fighting for a better and healthier planet, is looking for a Technical Architect to join their international team in building a data platform (built on Google Cloud).
The Architect will (amongst other things):
- Lead the design and development of a technical strategy for the platform.
- Lead, oversee and make contributions to the improvement of the integration of fundamental enterprise technology systems and platform projects, from conceptualisation through to assessment and project closure.
- Conduct the technical implementation and preservation of a statistics governance policy, to make sure compliance and safety of data and data flows to move data securely across departments.
- Give guidance and make a contribution in constructing an organisational data architecture framework, standards and principles including modelling, metadata, security, reference data and master data.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications’ documentation (e.g. integrations, transformations, data streams, databases, etc).
- Work together with different teams across the NGO to give technological mentorship, experienced input, etc.
- Steer, oversee and support the work of a Data Engineering team (e.g. give guidance regarding coding standards, tools, practises, quality assurance and innovations).