- Follow up on employment contracts to ensure they are prepared and signed in an accurate and timely manner, as well as on pre-employment documents and visas.
- Conduct prescreening for the selected CVs and coordinate with recruiters and line managers to schedule interviews within a set timeframe.
- Process recruitment documentation and information from a variety of sources to support ongoing work flow.
- Administer tests to shortlisted candidates and transferred employees, compute the results and enter them in the database.
- Maintain the recruitment system by updating it on daily basis and managing online job postings.
- Provide selected candidates with the necessary support during the onboarding phase to ensure a smooth induction into the company.
- Inform candidates of their application status by phone or through the recruitment system
- Collaborate with universities and institutions to build effective working relationships that meet recruitment needs.
The intern will learn:
- HR Basics
- Recruitment Basics
- Presentations Skills
- Networking Skills
- Shadow Interviews & Assessments
Application Deadline: Jun 15th 2021
Internship Start date: Sep 15th 2021
Duration: 3-6 months based on needs & performance.