Direct Sales Account Manager oversees sales activities and develops relationships with customers. They are responsible for managing accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied, and generating new sales opportunities.
Direct Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Establishing good rapport with clients through Face to Face outdoor meetings or by conducting calls on daily bases.
• Build and maintain relationships with new and forecasting clients.
• Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
• Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
• Up selling the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory.
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
• Work closely with marketing department to help & ensure building the brand
• Preparing reports on accounts and transactions and tracking of accounts targets.