We are Hiring Team lead for our Nasr City Branch
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that Product is delivered on time with high quality.
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high- & low-level design for the application architecture.
- Participate in and lead the development and testing phases.
- Ensure the DevOps life cycle and mindset within team
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
- Participate in coding and refactoring with the team members
- Develop high-quality software solutions, code, unit test, and debug application programs of varying degrees of complexity.
- Code user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Work in a large team with senior technologies leads, product owners, business and systems analysts to develop and implement acceptance tests to ensure that product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Work closely with the Product manager to report issues and Product status of modules.
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization’s vision and values.
- Document development and operational procedures
- Translate the functional and technical requirements and specifications into application components.
- Solid OOP concepts, best practices, SOLID Principles, Enterprise Integration.
- Build and Maintain application components using .NET Core, ASP.NET, C# , Dapper , Entity Framework.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies