Control and monitor all the related work inside the branch according to the administrative instructions, to ensure work effectiveness
Control and execute all activities of the branch, and help reduce work pressure, which helps the company achieve its goals.
- Responsible for achieving the branch target.
- Responsible for the branch sales, collection.
- Responsible for supervising the Sales representatives by visiting their work locations.
- Responsible for planning the monthly work plan in alignment with the direct supervisor.
- Responsible for the administration system ( employees attendance – holidays )
- Participate in determining the credit limit according to the relevant regulations and in coordination with the direct manager.
- Determine the finance collection policy with the clients (Debt – cash – ….) in coordination with the direct manager.
- Responsible for following up, and solving employees problems
- Responsible for following up on Sales process problems between the organization and the customers.
- Responsible for developing the branch sales, opening new areas and coverages.
- Establishing and formulate sales area (representatives – sales supervisors) in coordination with the area manager.
- Responsible for informing the direct manager of any information related to market variables (information about clients, information about competitors, ……..).
- Responsible for following up the movement of stores.
- Follow-up on supplying sales process (offers – bonuses – deficiencies – …)
- Responsible for properly communicating administrative instructions and decisions to the sales department and without any gap between the management and the company.