We’re currently hiring for an immediate start!!
We’re looking for someone who’s flexible with working evening shifts (8 hours per day) and can start immediately!!
Saturdays & Sundays are off (weekend)
- Developing effective media buying strategies
- Conduct research to determine the best ways to use media to reach the targeted customer group.
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space, and airtime
- Participating in media planning to identify target audiences and craft effective campaigns
- Set up all necessary paid digital ad accounts and profiles necessary to run desired campaigns
- Develop media plans including the development of custom audiences and use knowledge of DSP options (geotargeting, paid social media, video, keyword) to deliver appropriate messaging to audiences effectively
- Plan and assist in building all paid digital advertising campaigns to meet goals and manage pacing/budgets
- Prepare for tracking and monitoring online and offline goals and conversions
- Seek updates and remain current on all ad platform rules, regulations, and best practices
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Report to clients and build long-term relationships