About the Job:
You will have the opportunity to work on the ideation, design, and management of two super-exciting marketplaces revolutionizing the mobility industry in the Middle East!
- dryve – the first and leading P2P Car rental App in Egypt (Link: https://apple.co/3evjyYV)
- Ryde – the first limo-hailing platform in the world! (Link: https://apple.co/3jUvkxx )
By combining both these platforms we aim to provide users with a full mobility solution, connecting both supply and demand with one-another and bridging the gap between individuals and corporates!
The dryve App launched in Egypt in 2018, Ryde in 2020 and we plan to expand to Dubai and KSA by Q2 2021.
What you’ll be doing:
You will get to work closely with all departments and the engineering team to translate customer insights, great business ideas, and technological advances into great experiences that drive engagement and facilitate easier user experience.
You must have an analytical mindset that can think holistically about our customer pain points and bugs in the business model. This then translates into defining great ideas and developing new product features that take us to the next level.
- Lead the ideation, and launch of innovative features.
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Proactively work with all our various customers to better understand their needs; collect user feedback and use it to make our products better!
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand dryve’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry.
- Create clear product requirements and user stories.
- Create and update a product roadmap, and lead strategic prioritization decisions with the team.
- Work closely with designers on the best UX/UI for end-users.
- Manage the product backlog in collaboration with the Scrum Master.
- Drive product development and collaborate with the engineering team to come up with reliable technical solutions.
- Collaborate with all business stakeholders by acting as the point of reference to all things related to product vision and requirements.
- Ensures products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Provide regular updates about product direction and release plans to business stakeholders.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.