Business Development will be in charge of:
- Prospect for potential new international clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Visit and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and CAVEDIGITAL’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.