A Park Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall operations, customer experience, sales performance and execution of brand excellence. He/she is responsible for maximizing the sales and profits of the park, must maintain an exceptional level of customer service, high quality guest/pet care, and exceptional customer service for our internal and external customer.
- Understands and communicates the companies’ mission, values, and objectives.
- Strives for the ultimate in park customer service experiences and impressions. Maintain excellent customer service metrics.
- Provides the direction, communication necessary to achieve sales results and operating plan goals for the park.
- Creates a plan to drive and achieve park quantitative objectives including sales, cost of goods sold and expense management.
- Communicates all issues, concerns and needs to the management.
- Responsible for maintaining operational excellence within the park.
- Organize Events and programs
- Other duties as assigned.