About the Job
Are you an experienced event professional? Are you passionate about sports and football? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you. We are looking for a candidate to launch and grow our events department.
The Events Manager – the main job role will encompass both Business Development and Operations of events. The Events Manager is responsible for acquiring new clients for events, as well as securing sponsorship for these events.
They are responsible for planning and organizing events from CONCEPTION to COMPLETION. This includes sourcing sponsorship opportunities and managing budgets, booking, managing and overseeing the event to ensure it is of the highest standard.
- Development, production, and delivery of projects from ideation/proposal right up to delivery.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Launch and grow the events department.
- Execute all events and supervise the related preparations.
- Handle Event Requests based on the procedures in-place and issue the related Event Orders to all concerned parties for execution.
- Attend and administer events preparatory meetings and provide assistance during the actual event
- Handle all major events and assist in concept development.
- Supervise and handle the presence of temporary rentals in the venue.
- Responsible for drafting MOUs related to temp. rentals in coherence with FootGenix’s standards and follow-up on the related procedures
- Handle the quarterly event reports and possible presentations
- Responsible for issuing Purchasing requests for event-related payments/requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system of all functions
- Handle all administrative tasks, minutes of the meetings, faxes, phone calls, guest inquiries
- Handle any ad-hoc assigned duties related to the dept.
4 to 7 years