Personality & Soft Skills Requirements:
- A highly ethical & disciplined personality.
- Superior people skills, team-oriented and very personable.
- Ability to build, inspire and work in teams.
- Very good English is written and spoken.
- Proven experience & knowledge in supply chain modules & consultancy skills such as (business processes, business analysis, fit/gap analysis and etc.)
- Excellent computer skills (Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- An enthusiastic fast learner.
Education & Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Information Systems.
- ERP working experience of 3-6 years in Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Supply Chain Modules (i.e. Procurement, Sales, Inventory Management and Manufacturing).
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations – Distribution & Trade / AX 2012 Trade & Logistics Certified.
- ERP Supply chain experience 6+ years with a proved record of successful projects.
Note: Originally located in Egypt and Willing to travel to Saudi Arabia about 40% of his time based on project engagements.
Candidates who do not answer the screening questions will be discarded.