About the Job
Personal Assistant For the Managing Partner:
- Keep track of calendar (across multiple time-zones), maintains managing partner appointments by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Functions as a gatekeeper, understanding the requirements of the managing partner prioritizing business affairs.
- Extreme organizational skills to maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Take initiative to prep for upcoming meetings providing perhaps PowerPoint presentation/summary/research.
- Correspond directly with others who are critical to the company’s success, including other company executives and the board of directors.
- E-mail traffic will be very heavy, so it’s good practice to prioritize a list of those replies that have to be made by the managing partner personally. Replying to the non-priority mails will usually fall to the assistant.
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings and maintain all necessary follow ups.
- Handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company.
- Maintains office supplies inventory; anticipating needed supplies.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
More than 4 years