About the Internship
An intern is expected to leave a tangible impact on the company’s brand and to contribute to its local positioning, managing to increase its reach in a positive way among the Institution’s target audience. Likewise, the intern is expected to be able to perform dynamically, proactively and with leadership within the Institution’s team. This opportunity will have two parts: remote part and physical part.The remote part will last 4 weeks starting in 29/12/2020 until 24/01/2021; once this part is over, the intern will have to come to Lima, Peru and start the physical part 24/01/2021 until 30/03/2021. Payment method: – It’s bulk: the exchange participant will receive 1,100 PEN compensation monthly for the whole duration (both physical and remote parts). However, the payment of the months that the intern works remotely will be done when the exchange participant starts the physical part of the experience. This is due to inability of processing international payments.
Monday to Friday, 09:00am – 6:00pm
All activities must be done virtually in the remote part and then physically when the intern is in Lima, Perú.
- Stay current and conduct consumer research, data, and market trends.
- Identify knowledge, challenges and opportunities to increase the reach of the brand.
- Develop brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Create content on social networks.
- Use analysis tools to measure the success of your campaigns.
- Use social networks to engage consumers, answer questions or complaints, and promote business initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal departments to set campaign goals, complete tasks, and identify and resolve problems.
- Monitor social media metrics and company website.
- Prepare analytics-based campaign reports.
- Help the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Digital Marketing (Required)
- Content Marketing (Required)
- Adobe InDesign (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Minimum study level
Associate Degree (Required)
About this Company
AIESEC is the world’s largest youth-driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107…
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC Cairo University