About the Job
Vezeeta is a global booking powerhouse serving and empowering patients in each step of their healthcare journey with knowledge and data. Trusted by patients, healthcare providers and medical industry leaders around the globe to facilitate and enhance healthcare accessibility and quality. Currently serving more than 4 million patients across 5 countries, with over 20,000 healthcare providers listed on our platform, Vezeeta is transforming the healthcare experience of patients, by digitally streamlining their healthcare journey, and enabling them to search, book and review the best doctors and medical services.
Our organization is quickly growing, generating demanding roles for like-minded individuals – with plenty of room for professional and personal growth. If you think you share our belief in redirecting possible healthcare pains into productive tech-enabled solutions we’d love to hear from you. We are present in Egypt, KSA, Lebanon, Jordan, UAE, Kenya, and Nigeria.
As a fundamental member of the Sales Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as work at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming at customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
1 to 3 years
You’re going to need this to carry out this job
- Pharmacy Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years’ of professional work experience
- Excellent linguistic skills: Arabic, English.
- Negotiation and selling skills are required
- Resident at Sharqia (preferably Zagazig)
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
If you are…
- Agile: You can live, adapt, and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieves mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
We believe that our people are the main drive of success in Vezeeta. That’s why we find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication. We have a whole host of benefits to help you enjoy work to the full.
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- A competitive benefits package including private medical schemes.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else.
- A flexible working environment – we appreciate that life is busy, so when operationally possible, remote working is also available.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free music – stream your own music right at your workstation and work accompanied by your favorite tunes
- Team Building activities and Culture Days
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add…
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com