About the Job
Joviality for cosmetics is looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts.
- Processing payments (cash and bank transfers)
- Conducting daily banking activities.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Creating, updating and revising expenses and payments reports
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly reports (sales reports, P&L report, expenses and payments reports)
- Prepare reports and invoices for tax and VAT payments
- Data entry and exporting reports using QuickBooks tool.
- Issuing Taxable invoices
1 to 2 years
About this Company
Joviality is an Egyptian company that specializes in manufacturing & selling Natural Beauty Products. Pioneers in the industry since 2016, we strive to provide consumers with beauty solutions that are modern, practical and safe to use.
Stemming from our belief…
See all Careers and Jobs at Joviality