About the Job
About the Company:
- UEC was established in 2010 by Eng. Ahmed Elbasel as an electromechanical contracting.
- Since then it has developed rapidly specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Light current Contracting projects with a long list of projects executed in Egypt UEC’s mission is to provide high-quality professional services to its clients in an efficient, timely manner, with the highest standards, state of the art and economical solutions.
- With our qualified employees, UEC has successfully executed more than 50 prestigious projects with very high proficiency and engineering excellence, presenting an impressive portfolio of electromechanical services in the markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervise the works of air conditioning, firefighting and alarm systems
- Execute the drawings
- Deliver the project completed to the owner
- Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
- Direct Fire Safety Installation Activities
2 to 3 years
Qualifications & Competencies
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following qualifications and competencies:
- A high level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems
- Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a range of people, including clients, contractors, designers, directors and plant operators
- Precise and concise written communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to work under pressure
- Organisational skills, such as time and resource planning.
About this Company
UEC was established in 2010 by Eng. Ahmed Elbasel as an electromechanical contracting. Since then it has developed rapidly specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Light current Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt UEC mission is to provide high quality…
See all Careers and Jobs at United Engineering company