About the Job
To manage a Burger King Restaurant on a profitable basis, consistently serving quality food with fast, courteous service in clean and pleasant surroundings.
- Achieve sales &profit target –manage P&L to required budgets.
- Maintain &improve QSC standards ensuring profitability, sales growth & other agreed goals.
- Ensure that security measures & policies relating to cash stock & assets are implemented effectively with regard to sales.
- Develop projections of controllable items
- Ensure that all management &staff are trained to the required B.K. standard.
- Motivation & development of staff & mgrs. in line with business objectives.
- Provide training & development plans for all & ensure they are completed.
- Conduct management and staff appraisals
- Conduct regular staff & management meetings.
- Delegate key tasks to management team to maximize their potential & identify potential in staff members and develop accordingly.
- Ensuring that appropriate people standards are achieved within Human Resources guidelines.
- Achieve the necessary staffing and scheduling of restaurant to accomplish restaurant goals and standards.
- Analyze cost controls and sales trends by monitoring month end reports and statements.
- Implement local promotions and marketing plans.
- Monitors sales projections and budgets versus actual sales.
- Implements approved sales building programs.
- Aware of competitive actions and growth.
- Aware of changes in the community and impact on sales.
- Recommends local store marketing plan to resolve sales shortfalls.
- Maintains continuity with current media messages and restaurant marketing efforts.
- Implements approved Birthday Parties programs. Implement training, motivation and retention programs at all levels in restaurant. Ensure all training and development standards are met at the store level.
- Utilizes crew growth ladder so that restaurant operates with certified positions.
- Monitors crew training practices.
- Develops managers through use of personal development plans.
- Works with managers to provide monthly development objectives.
- Personal performance is exemplary of all policies and procedures.
- Communicates specific performance standards on a timely basis.
- Observes performance and provides consistent feedback.
- Utilizes effective performance review techniques.
- Proper performance review documentation is established through an effective monitoring system.
- Maintain restaurant building and equipment in a condition that ensures customer service and customer image goals are met.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Maintain operations to Burger Standards.
- Ensures that current standards, including acceptance of raw product are understood and communicated to all restaurant management.
- Ensures that all production systems, time and temperature standards are current and followed:
- Communicates service standards on performance, appearance and atmosphere.
- Communicates and monitors standards for cleanliness, sanitation and safety.
5 to 10 years