About the Job
- Dedicated advanced reporting Analyst will be required to handle all new onboarding and EWFM profile creation, changes, shift updates, headcount changes, within EWFM and Files
- The Altice and Vendor “Real Time Management Analyst” is responsible for maximizing resources to ensure the right numbers of agents are in the right place at the right time through scheduling and real-time daily intraday management. This position requires the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of WFM planning, forecasting, managing to demand and capacity concepts in a contact center environment.
- This is during Altice full operational hours 7 days a week
- Create and maintain real-time, historical and custom reports and analyze trends in a timely manner to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Send out daily interval reports to Altice and Altice National Command Center
- Ensure and facilitate the best use of resources to meet the needs of Altice organization as defined by “Service Level agreements”.
- Assist in the development of new and/or redesigned processes based on both long-term strategies and tactical priorities.
- Effectively partner with other support areas to develop and execute on plans, strategies and results.
- Act in a collaborative capacity to resolves problems/issues quickly and effectively across all LOB’s.
- Monitor Altice contact center performance and make real-time staffing adjustments to ensure that service goals are met.
- Maintains constant communication across departments/sites to acquire and communicate details that influence call volume delivery, AHT or adherence against schedules.
- Optimize the use of real-time monitoring tools (RTA) and workforce management techniques to improve resource efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor multi-site real-time adherence and communicate with sites when agents are out of adherence.
- Analyze current days queue performance, compare with staffing plan and previous day’s historical to develop a course of action to ensure service level goals are met.
- Conduct real-time resource re-forecasting, utilizing scheduling software to meet daily/intraday service level targets.
- Work closely with other team members (internally and externally) to effectively coordinate activities of resources based on volumes and staffing across multiple sites.
- Set skill priorities and adjust as needed.
- Track, address and escalate interrupting work (including system issues) while reporting any significant developments and provides reallocation recommendations to CS and Altice Command Center and Site leadership.
- Upkeep daily journal of day’s events to ensure all actions taken are documented
- Provide stats throughout the daily/intra-day performance reports to CS leadership and Altice National Command Center
- Enter EWFM Staff Agent Exceptions real-time for all daily scheduled agent movement as information is and should be provided by the Operations Team real-time (heavy workload and VERY critical to Altice hourly/daily/weekly)
1 to 2 years
About this Company
UX CENTERS, AN ARSENAL OF INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
UX CENTERS, a major player in the outsourcing of customer relations activities, is present in several countries and provides an offer that meets the challenges of globalization and multi-service expertise, making it possible…
See all Careers and Jobs at UX Centers