About the Job
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a PMO Manager. The responsibilities of the PMO Manager include managing the day-to-day activities in the PMO, providing guidance on PMO policies and processes, overseeing project management staff, and collaborating with other department leaders to develop projects and programs.
To be successful as a PMO Manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO Manager should be well organized and able to work under pressure.
PMO Manager Responsibilities:
- Building PMO Governance Structure
- Responsible for managing the projects management team: projects managers, projects coordinators, document controller and others
- Developing PMO KPIs and assessing projects management team on quarterly basis
- Weekly reporting to Executives about all project’s status, performance, issues and risk.
- Daily follow up with projects management team projects status, performance, issues and risk.
- Responsible for contacting customers higher management directly for sequential follow up, monitoring PMs performance, monitoring projects objectives, measuring customer satisfaction and others
- Responsible for building projects proper documentation as per latest PMBOK recommendations
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling all projects budgets as per confirmed baseline
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
- Ability to prioritize Projects as per Strategic Business Objectives
- Collaborating with other department to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
More than 10 years
About this Company
تضم شركة ليدر إدارة الأعمال التنفيذية, فضلاً عن توفر خبراء في مجال صناعة التكنولوجيا. المزج السليم بين الرؤية التنظيمية للمؤسسة وصناعة الخبرة والقيادة مكننا من تلبية إحتياجات العديد من الأعمال على مستوى الشرق الأوسط في مجالات مختلفة ولمؤسسات عديدة.
الآن أصبحت ليدر واحدة…
See all Careers and Jobs at Leader