About the Job
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps.
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
· Prototype and design visuals using photoshop and illustrator.
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
1 to 3 years
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, information technology, computer science or any related discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in the same position.
- Proven 1-3 years’ successful experience building user interfaces for Web and mobile applications.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proven strong experience with jQuery Mobile and/or Bootstrap.
- Proven cross-browser compatibility design experience.
- Strong analytical & Presentation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Planning & time management skills
- Organizing & prioritizing skills
- Communication& problem solving skills.
- Work under pressure.
About this Company
We are a group of companies.
Virtublock is a public US company that focus on digital currency and blockchain technology. Its Cryptocurrency trading platform licensed in Europe and other countries. The platform…
See all Careers and Jobs at Rytalo