About the Job
- We are looking for an admin professional with Experience in Social Media to join our team.
- As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Social Media strategy for our clients in order to increase their online presence and improve their marketing and sales efforts.
- You will be required to generate organic leads, and following up with the prospective clients.
- As an Admin Professional, you will be responsible for helping with responding to emails and scheduling appointments.
The Assistant will:
-Meet with the client daily by phone and read him all emails and transcribe his replies.
-Schedule appointments and add them calendars.
– Other appropriate duties as prescribed
1 to 2 years
- 1-2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Fluent written and spoken English.
– Excellent reading, writing, and speaking skills
– Good computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheets
– A working knowledge of Apple computers and iPhones is a must
– An eye for detail and precision
– Punctuality, in this job if you are not early you are late
Working hours will be from 03 pm till 11 pm, Monday-Friday
About this Company
Options Is a start-up company that provides premium assistance to Clients based in North America. Our services range from E. Client follow-ups, customer service & support, scheduling & booking appointments, book keeping, online research, database entries, data…
See all Careers and Jobs at Options