About the Job
Job Summary :
The Supply Chain Manager job major purpose is to Set, control and implement all procedures and regulation inside the Supply chain department which enable the department to take its course toward achieving the company overall targets.
Major job accountabilities:
1. Create and oversee supply chain strategy as a whole making sure it support corporate revenue growth and contribute to operating profit through material quality, cost savings and sharp delivery programs.
2. Set strategies of the total company supply chain Department includes material planning, balanced sourcing module, effective use of material, controlled storing and organized distribution to branches.
3. Aligns procurement activities to support revenue growth, achieve cost savings targets, and improve customer experience through continuous improvement to Procurement to Pay process.
4. Optimize supply chain service delivery by investing in higher value activities and strategic enterprise sourcing projects with internal business units
5. Reduced process cycle time on the PR to PO approval by improving sourcing, negotiating contract terms and supplier management processes.
6. Set strategic vendors count plan to show eligible turn over to qualify vendor for direct supply
7. Create, lead and implement supply chain strategies and guidelines within the Business Unit, making sure processes is adhered in line with company policy & procedure.
8. Consult as necessary with the company’s General Manager on matters or policies affecting Supply chain functions.
9. Set strategies on communicating market trends and trade conditions for the various materials, projects, and services.
10. Set strategies toward implementation pf Supply chain system software with deliverables that enable the department effectively use the data and turn to information that positively affect the planning, procurement, storing and distribution process.
12 to 20 years
1.Bachelor’s Degree in relative discipline.
2.Post Graduate study is a must (Supply Chain Diploma) ,MBA in Supply Chain is an added value.
3. Experience from 12 to 20 years including at least 4 years in a managerial position.
4.Experience in food production and or hospitality sectors is a must.
5. Ability to work in 6th of October industrial zone.
About this Company
Exception pastry & bakery was founded in 2010. Exception started with one branch, and today we operate 14 branches all over Cairo, Giza and Fayoum . We produce desserts, bakery products and fresh baked food every day in our factory and are delivered to each branch by 8:00 am…
See all Careers and Jobs at Exception patissiere