We are looking for candidates that:
- A passionate and inspiring knowledge seeker who is always the lead learner in every classroom.
- Hyperactivity & Flexibility in dealing with Kids and teens with an age that ranges between (6 -17).
- Highly effective Verbal Communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Excellent teaching & Instructional skills.
- Self-Development and fast learning skills in order to study, practice, and develop the classroom experience all the way.
- Monitor kids Progress in sessions and handle feedback.
- Able to perform technical projects, simplify and transfer the technical knowledge to students.
- Able to deliver knowledge using STEAM educational approach.
- Roll-up your sleeves” attitude, Energetic, responsible, details conscious with a caring nature for education and providing the right learning process for every student.
- Patient and Solutions oriented.
- Ability to manage the classroom with the required session’s standards.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Work with the curriculum development team to develop, to suggest different educational projects and classroom materials including sessions slides, exercises and projects.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of spoken English.
- Highly tolerant and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
- Has an excellent understanding of graphic design concepts and methodologies (both the theoretical and technical aspects of graphic design area).
- Has an artistic spirit, experienced with iterating processes and can appreciate and teach what a really good work of art means.
- a very good Experience working with Adobe photoshop software.
- A very good Experience working with Adobe illustrator.
- Experience with concept design, branding using Adobe inDesign.
- Experience in sketching, crafting and performing hands on exercises to apply different Design concepts.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience with character and animation design using Adobe animate.
- Experience with video editing, video effects using Adobe after effects.
- Experience with Montessori and Froebel educational methods.
- Experience with product and user interface design.
About this Company
iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 6 to 17 introducing them to science, technology, engineering, and math through a variety of trend technology hands-on workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
See all Careers and Jobs at iSchool