About the Job
1) Designs furniture for manufacture, according to knowledge of design trends, offerings of competition, production costs, capability of production facilities, and characteristics of company’s market: Confers with production, design, and sales personnel to obtain design suggestions and customer orders.
2) Sketches freehand design of article.
3) Obtains approval from customer, design committee, or authorized company officials, and originates scale or full size drawing, using drawing instruments.
4) Prepares or directs preparation of blueprints containing manufacturing specifications, such as dimensions, kind of wood, and upholstery fabrics to be used in manufacturing article..
5) May design and prepare detailed drawings of jigs, fixtures, forms, or tools required to be used in production.
6) May plan modifications for completed furniture to conform to changes in design trends and increase customer acceptance.
7) May build or oversee construction of models or prototypes.
2 to 5 years
About this Company
El Gallad Furniture is a leading Egyptian Furniture Manufacturer since 1975. In addition to our own collection for the local market, we manufacture bespoke furniture for hotels, private home and other projects in collaboration with several European design agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgallad Furniture