About the Job
We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join our team and produce and oversee creative solutions to address our business and social media needs. Due to Covid-19 precautions our team currently works remotely 2 days a week.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing design projects from conception to production, including brand guidelines, presentation and report templates, and content for use on social media, websites and communication materials.
As you grow with us in this role, you may lead a design team and ensure that it promotes our and our clients’ brand through delivering high-quality work product on occasionally tight deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee design projects from conception to delivery
- Review and update brand guidelines
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our projects
- Develop templates as needed for presentations, reports, and content
- Design original content, including illustrations and infographics when needed
- Generate ideas for content and designs as directed by management
- Liaise with different departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage the design department’s tasks to ensure project completion on time
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
3 to 7 years
About this Company
Diwan is the leading Multi-Platform Network (MPN) and Talent Management agency in MENA, managing top creators and influencers generating more than 2 billion views every month.
We are among the earliest adopters of the digital content…
See all Careers and Jobs at Diwan Videos