About the Job
We are hiring a smart, bold, and highly motivated Marketing Supervisor to spearhead our marketing efforts. For those who thrive in a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves, get it done environment, this could be the right place for you.
Our working culture & environment will be the most enjoyable and comfortable environment you will met ever. We live an open & transparent culture which means we are honest with ourselves. Nevertheless, each team member embodies and appreciates accountability and reliability following the principle “I will be the change I seek”.
Our working hours are flexable160 hour monthly 25% office based and the rest of them working from home.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Managing Marketing Team.
- Identify creative, out-of-the box ideas for marketing campaigns that can improve our efforts across the board.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
5 to 8 years
Background and general skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and implementing & developing marketing strategies, plans and campaigns.
- Have a good knowledge in writing Arabic posts & Announcements.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Have strong analytical skills, able to collect and analyze information and make decisions.
Social media :
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Have a good Experience in social media ads .
- Able to achieve social media KPIs.
- Able to mange the monthly budget to generate leads for courses.
- Have a good experience in manage social media channels.
- Good experience and knowledge of all different digital marketing channels(Facebook, YouTube, Facebook business manager, Instagram, Soundcloud).
About this Company
مدرسة تراثية حضارية مستقلة، لتعليم العلوم الإسلامية بدوائرها الأربعة لغير المتخصصين، مع تخريج جيل من المتخصصين، وذلك في مسارات وأنظمة مختلفة، بقيم حاكمة، وإدارة رائدة.
إنطلاقا من رؤيتنا لشمولية مقاصد الإسلام عقيدة و شريعة و تزكية و…
See all Careers and Jobs at Sheikh Alamoud