About the Job
We are looking for someone who can start with a crazy idea and find a way to transform it to reality, from UI/UX concepts to wire frames to an actual working code. Someone who understands that world-class user experiences is a result of combining the art of design with the art of code.
Class A Tasks: Doing
- Building the back-end side (for both B2C and B2B) of our cybernetics applications.
- Work on the full life cycle development of time sensitive projects.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Review code, layout, and design for projects.
- Build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
Class B: Thinking & Interacting
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and data scientists to improve usability
- Help the development teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Review product and feature coding and plan future product upgrades with the development team
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
Class C: Learning
- Willing to learn new frameworks and rapid prototyping tools.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
- Active involvement and interest in the other digital disciplines within the company such as data analytics and artificial intelligence, user experience, digital marketing etc.
- Finds time to do things that matter the most.
- Makes specific changes and improvements to processes or own work to achieve more.
- Taking online courses in the field of software engineering, cloud computing (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure), data analytics, artificial intelligence, scale-able systems etc.
What we offer?
- We will offer you the chance to be the core of a new technology company.
- We offer you the chance to build scale-able cybernetics systems that connect the online world with the physical world.
- We offer you challenging tasks and different types of products.
- We will offer you a competitive salary with bonuses based on performance.
- We will in invest in your training and development.
0 to 2 years
- Punctuality, punctuality, punctuality!
- Knows the value of time and is able to manage his/her time effectively.
- Must be creative thinker, curios, and possess a strong desire to learn.
- Must be an analytical thinker, reliable, team worker and extremely organized.
- Must be ready to document everything in detail.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly accurate and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Follows rules and processes and actively engages in their improvement.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of PHP.
- Good knowledge of one or more back-end frameworks: Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Zend etc.
- Experience with Front-End development is a plus.
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, BitBucket.
- Fair knowledge of back-end design patterns, common interface frameworks and testing.
- Experience in building large and modular code bases.
Please attach your portfolio along with your resume and links to your work online
About this Company
DigiSay is a media services company based in Cairo, Egypt. Established in 2010 as a digital content manager, the company has evolved into a full- fledged online and offline media agency, offering a wide range of services including the following:
See all Careers and Jobs at Digisay