About the Job
- Designing a new conventional and PLC’s control circuits & system integration and Maintain the old system
- Designing electrical panels according to NEC Code
- Support a team to develop high-efficiency alarm rationalization techniques
- Very good experiences in maintenance work
- Configuring VPN & industrial communications
- Develop PLC, HMI, SCADA programming and perform PLC configuration and validation
- Following up all Electrical, PLC’s and HMI’s troubleshooting & startup
- Develop and maintain engineering procedures and technical standards.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Support manufacturing, sub-contractors, and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of high-quality equipment while maintaining safety practices in all phases of any new project.
- Creates project manufacturing specifications and design drawings for any new installation and industrial equipment.
- Plan and organize workload to meet deadlines.
- Provide technical support including proper operation and maintenance procedures
3 to 6 years
- BS in an Engineering field (Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Automation Engineering, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in programming industrial processes and manufacturing equipment.
- Proficiency in creating detailed process, electrical, pneumatic, and fluid schematics in (AutoCAD). The ability to use 3D CAD packages such as with Revit is a plus.
- Has a good Experiences in lean manufacturing work.
- Exposure to a wide variety of production machinery, industrial sensors, and equipment (Level, temperature and pressure transducers, current and power meters, etc) is a plus
- Experience creating technical specifications for process or manufacturing equipment is a plus experience With Programming The PLC ( Programmable Logic Controller ) Preference is OMRON.
- Experience With Controlling AC, DC, Stepper, and servo motors and PLC.
- Experience With Controlling Pneumatic System and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Knowledge Of Servo, stepper, and Variable Frequency Drives.
- project management within cost and time-constrained environments.
- Working knowledge of instruments (sensors & transducers) , tools, PLC, and classic control component.
About this Company
CUBII provides smart innovative industrial solutions, by designing and manufacturing packing machines.
See all Careers and Jobs at CUBII
See other new