About the Internship
As a Scriptwriter/Screenwriter, you’ll need to:
- Read, Research, and Assess Ideas and Finished Scripts
- Commission writers or Secure the Rights to Novels, Plays or screenplays
- Hold regular meetings with the director to discuss characters and scenes
- Act as a sounding board for the director
- Troubleshoot problems that arise during production
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes of practice, and health and safety laws
- supervise the progress of the project from production through to post-production
- deliver the finished product on time and to budget.
- Create an initial framework, or treatment, for screenplays.
- Write or adapt a story into a script.
- Meet with film executives to pitch screenplays and ideas.
- Weave together visual elements in scenes with plot and dialogue.
- Work with producers and directors to edit and adjust the script as needed.
The intern will learn:
Although you will be involved in all areas of the project, including pre-production, production, post-production, and marketing, you may delegate some responsibilities to an associate or line producer.
- Observational skills:
- Interpersonal skills:
Internship Start date: Application Deadline: 30/ 11 /2020
Internship Start date: 01/ 12 /2020
Duration: 3 Months
About this Company
We Lead to Inspire, this is why.
Once a company you trust and forever after we contribute to the economic growth of our developing countries. To conducts high-quality solutions customized and affordable for all entrepreneurs and companies. To provide…
See all Careers and Jobs at STEP