About the Job
1) Receiving the purchase Request, setting an expected date of supply, and communicating with the planning and requesting party to notify them of it
2) Collecting quotations for the required items from three or more suppliers to make a comparison between them and choose the optimal price.
3) Collecting quotations and transferring them to the requesting party to complete the technical study.
4) Issuing a supply order to the supplier with the lowest and technically acceptable price to start the supply process.
5) Sending the approved supply order to the supplier in addition to handing over the original file to the Financial Department to proceed with the payment procedures.
6) Follow up the supply with the supplier as well as follow up the stores in completing the inspection and addition procedures to start the procedures of paying the supplier’s dues.
7) Coordinate with the supplier regarding the expected shipping date and confirm the documents required for shipment to avoid any problems hindering the shipping process.
8) Follow up the supply process to solve any problems facing the supply process, whether with the supplier, the financial department, the requesting authorities, or the stores.
3 to 5 years