About the Job
• The Retail Sales Representative should assist customers with whatever they need inside outlets “Parts, information, any needs that lead to increased customer satisfaction.
• Conduct all transactions with customers pleasantly and courteously with an emphasis on customer service.
• Follow-up on back-orders and provides customers with timely information on the status of back-ordered parts, and ensures order delivery to the customer on the promised date.
• Educate the customers on the advantages of using Genuine parts such as performance, safety, etc.
• Achieve monthly and annual sales and profit targets.
• Close all invoices & apply it with its cash receipts.
• Receive customer inquiries and identify the correct part numbers using the parts catalogs.
• Ensure stock accuracy of parts in the location and ensure that the availability of the required parts is maintained through timely replenishment from Central Warehouse and other branches.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
Toyota Egypt Group (TEG) is the sole distributor for Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC) products. It is a multinational company established in 1979 aiming to provide the Egyptian consumer with first class products and services. Toyota Egypt’s first priority has always been to…
See all Careers and Jobs at Toyota Egypt