About the Internship
You will learn how to manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Managing all SEO activities Competitive analysis.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for Diagnostic purposes.
- Develop and implement link building strategy Track, report, and analyze website analytics On-Page & Off-Page SEO Technique.
- Analyzing the client’s competitors.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Researching the latest SEO practices.
The intern will learn:
- How to work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- How to recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- How to research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Good knowledge of WordPress, Yoast & other SEO tools
- Good knowledge with Elementor Pro & top Elementor Add-ons
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, and Analytics tools
- Knowing backlinks strategies.
Internship Start date: 15/11/2020
Duration: 12 Weeks
About this Company
Eagle Air Academy is a South African flight school established more than 10 years ago in South Africa; so it is considered one of the best academies in the field.
Eagle air (Pty) has got the second-best aviation academy according to the survey that was made by fly…
See all Careers and Jobs at Eagle Air