About the Job
Role and Responsibilities
- Contributing to internal delivery management processes specification and internal audits reviews..
- Managing multiple services (SW and Infrastructure) projects delivery to closure with quality.
- Following up internally on the services delivery and ensuring timeliness and, quality of deliverables.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress.
- Periodical updates to internal project KPIs, risk logs and project repository.
- Handling customer interaction and periodical status reporting.
- Ensuring internal process conformance to processes and tools.
- Managing project financials.
- Reviewing project team performance on the project level.
More than 3 years
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalents
- Customer handling.
- Attention to details.
- Software Development Background is preferable.
- Provides more depth and understanding of the service delivery projects and better judgment of risks and the project variables
- Leadership Skills
- Professional Documentation and Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Agile knowledge is a plus
- PMP certificate is a plus
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the…
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud