About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive work orders, dispatch schedules, and necessary related information and prepares for its execution.
- Draft parts requisitions define and acquire tools, parts, and manuals required for the assigned work.
- Attend at the customer’s site according to schedules and perform the required work. This includes identification of malfunctions, disjointing the equipment, repairing, replacing, and checking its performance after maintenance.
- Prepare the service report and gets the customer’s approval.
- Adhere to safety regulations and procedures and uses safety equipment properly when performing his fieldwork.
- Collect the inspection and repairing costs from customers as assigned.
- Applicants from all Egyptian cities/governorates are eligible to apply.
- Accepted candidates will work in Mantrac Sites across Egypt.
- Candidates will undergo a long-term training program before being assigned to a project.
0 to 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-5 years of experience
- Maximum age: 28 years old
- Flexibility for relocation to different sites is a must
- Good written and spoken English
- Communication skills
- Innate leadership skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Problem solving and decision making
- Eagerness to learn
About this Company
Mantrac Egypt is the sole authorized dealer for Caterpillar Products in Egypt. Mantrac Egypt distributes and supports the full range of CAT construction equipment including Wheel Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Dump Articulated Trucks, Backhoe Loaders, Excavators, Motor Graders,…
See all Careers and Jobs at Mantrac