About the Job
• Responsible for handling the Purchasing & Booking order process.
• Responsible for handling the clearance process for clearing the products ordered & shipped.
• Responsible for tracking the shipment status starting from shipment arrival through delivery to company’s warehouse.
• Communicate with vendors/product managers to ensure smooth handling and efficient flow of shipments and documents
• Communicate with the clearance companies to clear the goods in the most timely and efficient manner while targeting cost reduction, clearance expenses savings and contractual requirements.
• Prepare and follow up customs duty documentation requirements, such as permissions and exemptions, as well as obtaining all required approvals from the local authority on time.
• Recruit efficient logistics services’ providers, monitor their performance and do periodical assessment to ensure sustainable improvement of logistics activities.
• Guarantee the yearly renewal of all Customs related paperwork and licenses.
• Process and follow up supplier & logistics services provider’s payments.
• Keep good records and documentation and prepare accurate reports and invoices for upper management and customers.
3 to 5 years
• Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic & English).
• Must have previous experience in dealing with public security and NTRA.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
• Positive attitude & a high level of personal credibility and integrity.
About this Company
•Silicon21 is an Egyptian Shareholding company established in mid- 1996 as a specialized Value-Added Distributor of computer networking and data communications products
•Operating from Egypt, UAE
•Head office Location is in Nasr…
See all Careers and Jobs at Silicon21