About the Job
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow their career in Identity Management field, IT consulting, & Cloud Computing.
Role and Responsibilities
- The associate at BlueCloud delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in technology.
- Delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
- Design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies
1 to 3 years
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or ITI
- Microsoft Identity Manager ( MIM / FIM )
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure AD
- Office 365
The followings are a Plus:
- Exchange and System Center Products.
- MS Lync
- MS SQL Server
- Networks and TCP/IP Protocol
- PowerShell scripting
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Time Management
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for details and identifying problems
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the…
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud