About the Job
Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. Be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. Be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. Be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- Develop responsive applications using .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC Core, Entity Framework Core, Web API, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Angular
- Research, explore and select the best possible methods and components for the platform.
- Develop new systems from the ground up as well as modify existing customer systems and adding new features.
- Effectively analyze technical requirements.
- Participate in project planning and advice project team of all options to deliver business requirements most effectively.
- Plan and execute system tests and write complex code.
- Employ object-oriented analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals are met.
- Participate in application architecture planning to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability and sociability.
- Collaborate with the application architecture team to ensure solutions fit within the overall architecture.
More than 6 years
About this Company
Nile Bits is a software company, focusing on outsourcing software development and custom software solutions. Our outsourcing software services and solutions are designed with a focus on secure, scalable, expandable and reliable business systems. Via our low cost, high quality…
See all Careers and Jobs at Nile Bits, LLC