About the Job
What does an IT Technician do?
The IT technician works closely with customers and employees to assist in troubleshooting computer hardware and software problems. They are usually tasked with ensuring all software is promptly updated and managed. Additionally, they support company networks and optimize its performance, so employees and customers have a flawless interaction with company software.
We are looking a proficient, self-motivated IT technician to join our diverse team. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of all computer workstations and associated software within the office building. The IT Technician will be also responsible for building, maintaining and optimizing our workspace networks. The IT Technician will also be the main point of contact for employee and clients who are experiencing computer issues.
- Take part in the building and maintain a network access control (NAC) solution.
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist employees and clients with computer problems and answer their questions
More than 2 years
About this Company
Cultiv is a collective of interdependent companies working on a diverse set of activities related to innovation. Our members include Innoventures, Ideaspace, GIE and FortyNine. Our vision is based on cultivating people, ideas, knowledge and culture, and our goal is to empower…